Hey there, it is SMASH LEGENDS!
The following changes will be in place after the August 17th (Tue) update.
Please find detailed information below.
⚡ NEW Update ⚡
■ Addition of a New Mode
- For the weekend special event arena, a new mode, Team Deathmatch - Tiny, has been added.
: The rotation order for the special Arena after the update is as follows:
Team Deathmatch - Tiny → Arcade Survival → Harvest → Harvest War → Team Deathmatch - Giant
* About Team Deathmatch - Tiny Mode
The sky is filled with ominous green aurora. Due to a wicked spell cast by the Witch Queen and the Crescent Moon Witches, the bizarre power of green has also come to affect the Flying Trunk.
The magical power will make you tiny the moment you step on the trunk, so be careful!
* Game Rules
: The size of the Legends will decrease as soon as the game begins!
: It is a 3v3 team battle, and ten score fields are displayed at the start of the game.
: If you SMASH the opposing team player, you get 1 point, and the first team to earn 10 points wins.
: Unlike the gigantic legends in Giant Mode, you must be in control of the teeny-tiny Legends, so get ready!
■ Addition of New Packages
- After the update, new packages will appear at the Shop depending on the period.
: Basic Mission Package, Special Mission Package
: Box Opener Package, Mission Boost Package
■ Addition of Dream Shop Items
- Two Legends, Master Cat and Ravi, are added in the Dream Shop.
: From August 17th to August 24th (UTC+0), Master Cat is available to purchase with 7,200 Dream Pieces.
: From August 24th to August 31st (UTC+0), Ravi is available to purchase with 10,000 Dream Pieces.
: If you already own these Legends, they will not be displayed.
- Master Cat Emoji Box and Dream Emoji Box have been added in the Dream Shop.
: From August 17th to August 24th (UTC+0), Master Cat Emoji Box is available to purchase with 400 Dream Pieces.
: From August 24th to August 31st (UTC+0), Dream Emoji Box is available to purchase with 400 Dream Pieces.
- Dream Skin Box Ⅲ has been added in the Dream Shop.
: From August 24th to August 31st (UTC+0), Dream Skin Box Ⅲ is available to purchase with 1,200 Dream Pieces.
→ It contains one of the following Skins.
Fantasy Flames (Flare), Platinum Healer (Witch Queen), Prince of Dark Glacier (Snow), Dark Knight (Don Quixote)
⚡ Adjustments and Improvements ⚡
■ Legend Balance Improvement
[!] A brief comment about the balance: We have adjusted her movement to be linked better.
: After landing, Super armor duration gets extended.
[!] A brief comment about the balance: It is considerably challenging to fight against charging Wolfgang. While maintaining Wolfgang’s attacks, his charging attacks will be slightly nerfed.
: First Ground Attack’s advancement distance is slightly decreased.
: Advancement distance is slightly decreased.
: Adjusted to hold on the edge when attacking towards the direction of the edge.
: The amount of knockback is slightly increased.
■ Quality of Life Improvements
- When opening multiple boxes, a UI showing the number of remaining boxes is added.
(League Boxes that you can open with keys are not affected by this change.)
- In the profile menu, you may now see the names of your profile icons.
- Each Legend's default skin name will be displayed now as below.
: Before - Peter
: After change - Exertive
- Overall UI/UX of the Shop has been improved.
- A Bonus text has been added on the bottom of the products in the Shop.
- The design of the OK emoji has been modified.
: The design has been modified since it could have implied a negative meaning in some countries or cultures.
- The sort order on the Legend list will now be saved. Even after you exit the game, your preferred sort order will remain.
⚡ Bug Fixes ⚡
- Fixed an issue where the Drone (camera) appears as red when the player is on the B Team in Arena.
- Fixed an issue where the image of the Legend on the top of the screen remained as a frog in Crown Guard, when a player with the crown gets SMASHed by Witch Queen's Ultimate while hanging on the edge.
- Fixed an issue where a solid line was displayed on the border of acquired emojis.
- Fixed the disconnection occurring upon previewing the emoji in the Wolfgang SMASH Pass.
- Fixed an issue where sound effects were not applied to the Super Rare Wolfgang emoji.
- Fixed an issue where weekend Arena statistics were displayed in the statistics in the profile menu.
The statistics for the weekend Arena (Harvest War, Team Deathmatch: Giant, and others) have been removed.
- Fixed an issue where the player's nickname was not displayed during the tutorial in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where the following profile icons from SMASH Pass: Season 5 appear to be switched.
: Nui's Symbol and Will-o'-Wisp
The update content is subject to change due to unexpected issues.
不喜歡。 沒有欲上傳的檔案。 只能上傳圖片檔案（jpg、gif、png、jpeg）。 圖片容量超過%s，因此無法上傳。 發生錯誤。 確定要離開此頁面嗎？
您所輸入的內容有可能尚未儲存。 請選擇看板。 請輸入標題。 請輸入主題。 請輸入內容。 已偵測到低俗字眼或廣告貼文。依據活動紀錄，短期內可能無法使用社群。 檢舉 編輯 刪除 回覆